1) What is E matrix?
E matrix is a sub ablative radio frequency for all skin types resurfacing.
2) what is E matrix used for?
– to treat wrinkles and rejuvenate the skin – to treat fine lines -to treat melasma – to treat acne scars – to treat wrinkles under the eyes and eyelids – to tighten the skin
3) how many treatments are required?
Usually 2-3 treatments spaced by 4-6 weeks apart.
4) what is the downtime for the procedure?
Usually mild redness and little swelling for hours up to 1 day.
5) can this treatment be combined with another procedures?
Yes, we usually recommend to combine this procedure with stem cell injections or PRP plasma
Sign up to our newsletter and stay informed about any news or specials that we have running at MD Ageless Solution